Reaction score
Oh bollox......:mad:
Ten months old.

Attachments

• 20181019_201042.jpg
    20181019_201042.jpg
    187.3 KB · Views: 1,886
No.
Indicators have failed. So must be a control unit ?
I only noticed as I put the alarm on and the indicators didn't flash. Turned on ignition to that message.

too clever for their own good these things... ECU's and Can-bus... Bring back wire and switches!!

No.
Indicators have failed. So must be a control unit ?
I only noticed as I put the alarm on and the indicators didn't flash. Turned on ignition to that message.

Save weight and get rid of the alarm. Nobody takes any notice of them anyway.

Save weight and get rid of the alarm. Nobody takes any notice of them anyway.
The alarm, for me , is good for my ears.
I actually didn't know it had alarm until it went off moving it after I'd just bought it !

The alarm, for me , is good for my ears.
I actually didn't know it had alarm until it went off moving it after I'd just bought it !

Waste of money :rob

Spend it on petrol

If your not near your dealer try disconnecting the battery for a few hours. It may be a computer brain fart rather than a complete control unit failure.

Got up this morning. Fault gone.
Rode to dealers anyway for a coffee and sausage. Great weather for this time of year. Was 18 !
Anyway. Plugged it in. A fault was recorded. For the control unit which is housed in the main headlight. It controls all LED. Dealer man said forget it. It was a fast......
I've decided it myself and saved it on my pc. So if it does fail out of warranty I can prove I flagged the fault before.

Rode to dealers anyway for a coffee and sausage. Great weather for this time of year. Was 18 !
Anyway. Plugged it in. A fault was recorded. For the control unit which is housed in the main headlight. It controls all LED. Dealer man said forget it. It was a fast......
I've decided it myself and saved it on my pc. So if it does fail out of warranty I can prove I flagged the fault before.

Let’s hope it’s one of those one off faults that happen once and it never happens again

What a lovely day, great day to pick up my new bike

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Post a picture then Dave !

Post a picture then Dave !

c56d487ac6d2c77435329f7bc69fa3c8.jpg
ddb095725fa9a240a3a18dc5b710d478.jpg
68ae15f9d69cee21e313d12b2372430b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gorgeous.
I particularly like the gold wheels. I took one out for a test ride yesterday. The motor does sound different.
Enjoy you new bike Dave.
Ride safe.

More important was the sausage good Nige.............:thumb2

Back
Top Bottom