Bike shed airhead

Well, I HATE them both!!!! Fed up with Fuggin Hipsters sawing up perfectly good bikes (all types) as a fad. Give em a few years they will move onto basket weaving and origami if it becomes trendy. They have moved onto the K bikes as well now there are not so many airheads left. You wont see many out in the rain or bad weather they will be sat on the leather sofa at the "Bike Shed" talking about the new bike the are having built for them. Probably by someone called Butch or Dutch. FFS. Rant over going back to my chamber.

Notice the gizmo for clamping header pipe to damaged threaded stub? Any good?

Having breakfast at bike shed today so thought I share a coupe of photos whilst waiting for my bacon.
65eb949f26de214246e95fc83ab8e88c.jpg

That's just fucking awful, IMO.

. Any idea what that box is under the gearbox? Tools / battery?

Contains shaving kit.. including a walrus hair shaving brush and a cut throat made with the steel from a 6th century sumurai sword.

I will be there on Saturday and will ask Dutch ( honest) what’s in the box?

Well, I HATE them both!!!! Fed up with Fuggin Hipsters sawing up perfectly good bikes (all types) as a fad. Give em a few years they will move onto basket weaving and origami if it becomes trendy. They have moved onto the K bikes as well now there are not so many airheads left. You wont see many out in the rain or bad weather they will be sat on the leather sofa at the "Bike Shed" talking about the new bike the are having built for them. Probably by someone called Butch or Dutch. FFS. Rant over going back to my chamber.

Custom motorcycle building has been a huge worldwide culture for 50 years. modifying motorcycles has been around since their invention.

One word that everyone associates with motorbiking, whether they ride or not, is FREEDOM.

Custom motorcycle building has been a huge worldwide culture for 50 years. modifying motorcycles has been around since their invention.

One word that everyone associates with motorbiking, whether they ride or not, is FREEDOM.
Very well said other than customising has been around since the first motorcycle so a lot longer than 50 years. If it’s not for you just trot on.

Yup, I'm in for this reply as well ! :) ( Hate the initial example in this thread though ! )

:p

With the one exception of the freedom to wear a Polite hi vis

gspod, does that freedom include the freedom to disagree with what others have done?
Customizing means just that, making something new, exclusive and designed to do a specific purpose better
The bike in question looks the same as countless others, and apart from probably being not fit for road use it is hard to se anything it does even as well as a stock bike.
Customizing , yes, mindless aping butchery , no!

gspod, does that freedom include the freedom to disagree with what others have done?
Customizing means just that, making something new, exclusive and designed to do a specific purpose better
The bike in question looks the same as countless others, and apart from probably being not fit for road use it is hard to se anything it does even as well as a stock bike.
Customizing , yes, mindless aping butchery , no!

Of course everyone is entitled to their opinion and freedom of speech (to a certain degree) even if their definition of customising differs from others and indeed spelling :D

I was simply pointing out that customising motorcycles is not a fad, come to that neither is good bread, coffee, beer or honey :nenau

Sometimes it’s nice to remember that we choose motorcycles because they’re fun, all of them. :comfort:thumby:

Sorry if my spelling upsets you so much, but it is spellcheck you should direct your scorn too, as it has the American spelling, and this is a international forum.
But spelling apart you state that you have another definition of customising, please, let us all know what it is and how you you feel that the bike in question complies with this definition.
But I admit typing and spelling is not one of the skills i had to acquire, I always had a girl to do it for me, they seem much better than men at these things-----------.

Sorry if my spelling upsets you so much, but it is spellcheck you should direct your scorn too, as it has the American spelling, and this is a international forum.
But spelling apart you state that you have another definition of customising, please, let us all know what it is and how you you feel that the bike in question complies with this definition.
But I admit typing and spelling is not one of the skills i had to acquire, I always had a girl to do it for me, they seem much better than men at these things-----------.

Chill my friend - the smilie signifies a joke, spelling will never upset this dyslexic ;)
Customisation, to me, simply means modifying something.
Anyway, sorry to go off topic - enjoy motorcycles :thumb

Back
Top Bottom