2010 R1200GS Digital Speed Display

*sam*

Reaction score
Hello

I have just bought a 2010 R1200GS but am yet to pick it up. When on the test drive I was playing with the buttons and could scroll through all sorts of options like average speed, fuel range to empty, average MPG, average speed etc... but I couldn't work out how to get the actual speed on the display. I forgot to ask the dealer if its possible, but I would find it useful as I my old bike had a digital speedo (although I suppose its just what you get used to!).

Having done a quick search I cant find anything about it so I presume it isnt possible? Can anyone advise?

Thanks Sam

Info centre.

Ave speed, ave fuel, range, temp, clock. When up to temp, engine running and in neutral; oil.

It does other things like tps and list faults too.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Even the LC models only have the mph/kmph digital readout if you stump up for the Onboard Computer Pro option , it wasn'tavailable on the hexhead as far as I am aware

Thanks everyone

I got a Garmin Zumo with it, I think I can get the digital speed on there so that sorts that one :) (Not that i have any idea how to bluetooth it all together with my phone and Sena SRL..... )

Just want to get the bike now!

Sam

I like the digital display on my RT and when it’s off I miss it. JJH

I use a GPT DS150 GPS digital speedo mounted on top of the lower section of the Givi airflow screen.
Puts an accurate speedo almost in the line of sight.
I used a push bike speedo before this with a wheel sensor but was unable to find one that was illuminated for night use.

Back
Top Bottom