Recommended Dealer ~ East Midlands

Deleted account 211025001

Reaction score
So, with the sad demise of Leisure Trail I'm in search of a good dealer for the LC8 engined bikes.

I'm based in Nottingham and my nearest is Redline in Loughborough...... Are they any good, anywhere better that's reasonably close :nenau

Ta
Andres

What’s happened to LT?

Then again, I remember wanting to buy an AJP off them and they made it so difficult I didn’t bother.

So, with the sad demise of Leisure Trail I'm in search of a good dealer for the LC8 engined bikes.

I'm based in Nottingham and my nearest is Redline in Loughborough...... Are they any good, anywhere better that's reasonably close :nenau

Ta
Andres

My longstanding riding buddy ( had KTM for the last 10 years) swears by Redline

If i had a KTM ( perish the thought) That is where i would go

They were up for sale iirc but their website was only updated 3 days ago and is still live today
Anyone know more?
:beerjug:

I'm as confused as feck.........

First they announced they weren't selling the LC8 bikes any more then when I took my 1190 for a service there the sales floor was completely empty and then a couple of times recently I went to get some parts and phoned and they were locked up/not answering the phone........

I knew they were up for sale so maybe new owners now?

Just phoned them now and all back to normal??

I'm loosing the fecking plot................

Andres

My local KTM Dealer lost his LC8 franchise ( Just after I bought the 1050) but can still sell Singles and the Twins (Parallel) - KTM split the two divisionally...

perhaps the same has happened at Leisure Trail....

perhaps the same has happened at Leisure Trail....

I was there when Ktm came and snatched the bikes back.

Ktm wanted Pete to run several demo Rd bikes and do as your told, Pete told em that wasn't going to happen and if you don't like it come and collect your bikes .

So Ktm came and took the bikes .

Redline are local to myself and makes sense to buy from them, however Richard failed to call me back when promised, so I bought 2 bikes from premier even tho there over 120 miles away the service has always been great and they have always called when promised.

I also bought my GT from Gear4 and had servicing carried out there, the tech was very knowledgeable and Paul in sales was great to deal with.

Good info on the various dealers, thank you :) and apologies to Leisure Trail for reporting (wrongly) on their demise. I'll pop in there over the next few days and find out the current position with them.

Andres

If they have lost the LC8 franchise, they can still service your 1190 as long as they sold it to you.

If they have lost the LC8 franchise, they can still service your 1190 as long as they sold it to you.

Oh yeah, no problem with that, their tech is very good .............. Possibly the only issue may be software updates but, TBH, as the bike is getting on now that becomes less of an issue.

Andres

This just got posted on LT’s FB page :)

After some thought and persuasion we have decided to continue with our great adventure...........
LeisureTrail is still open for business and we are still trading KTM bikes, parts and accessories!!!!!!!!!!!
Dont forget we also are dealers for Beta and Osset bikes, so if you need parts or just information come on down or give us a call.
Pete, Nick, Tom

Andres

This just got posted on LT’s FB page :)

After some thought and persuasion we have decided to continue with our great adventure...........
LeisureTrail is still open for business and we are still trading KTM bikes, parts and accessories!!!!!!!!!!!
Dont forget we also are dealers for Beta and Osset bikes, so if you need parts or just information come on down or give us a call.
Pete, Nick, Tom

Andres

Excellent news-will be venturing in that direction thanks to a recent purchase!

Back
Top Bottom