New Xcountry owner after silencer

sye

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hello, I'm the new owner of a 2007 Xcountry and am trying to find a good used original silencer to replace the rather bashed on that's on it. Anyone got one they would like to part with please or steer me in the right direction for where to look? I've looked in the usual places online without success, so any ideas would be helpful.

I know I can get a Scorpion for not very much money but am trying to keep the bike original if possible. Thanks, Sye.

Goodness me, you step away from the keyboard for a few minutes... Thanks Mike, emails received and will reply tomorrow if that's OK?
@g00ner, thank you so much for the kind offer but it appears that I am sorted and I didn't expect to be, so thanks again. Sye

Goodness me, you step away from the keyboard for a few minutes... Thanks Mike, emails received and will reply tomorrow if that's OK?
@g00ner, thank you so much for the kind offer but it appears that I am sorted and I didn't expect to be, so thanks again. Sye

UKGSer at its best Sye :thumby:

:beerjug:

UKGSer at its best Sye :thumby:

Almost Mick. If it had been the very best, I'd have sold Sye my XCountry when he was staying with us up here, last weekend. However, since I wouldn't, he had to go home and find one down there. When he saw mine in the garage he was irrevocably smitten. After everything he's done for me over the past few years, the least thing I can do for him is to give him the original can off mine. I might get to cadge a bed for the night when I deliver it on the way to the Bike Show at the NEC in a couple of weeks time, as well.....:D

Almost Mick. If it had been the very best, I'd have sold Sye my XCountry when he was staying with us up here, last weekend. However, since I wouldn't, he had to go home and find one down there. When he saw mine in the garage he was irrevocably smitten. After everything he's done for me over the past few years, the least thing I can do for him is to give him the original can off mine. I might get to cadge a bed for the night when I deliver it on the way to the Bike Show at the NEC in a couple of weeks time, as well.....:D

:thumb

Back
Top Bottom