Recommendations for European tour operators

David64

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Looking at a Euro trip in 2019 and thinking about the Pyrenees. Have done quite a few to Black Forest, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, alps region so want a change
Have been with Motorrad before but obviously a premium so looking for recommendations for good quality (better level of hotels etc) altrnative tour operators.
Cheers

I've used tour operators before, well only one, MCi, but I have looked at others. I was happy with the service received but MCi has changed ownership since I last used them so not sure if they are the same standard.

The reason I have not used them is that I arrange my own trips now, often including other people I have known for some time. This year 7 of us went to Germany and then I had a solo trip to Spain & Portugal. It is so easy nowadays and researching the trip is part of the fun. Also, I am not paying the significant mark up to a tour operator and I found I spent more time riding alone as I like to go at my own pace and stop when I want to, not at predetermined points.

Have a look at mci tours, I know they have a tour going to the Pyrenees. Not been with them since 2011 and they are under new ownership. They are one of the bigger ones based in the uk.

Or just do it on your own

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'd recommend Global Motorcycle Tours, well thought out routes and decent hotels.

Back
Top Bottom