New 1250 RS...nice

I was really looking forward to the 1250 being released,I had it All planned out in my head,save my pennies until 2021 chop my 16 plate in,by that time all the shift cam problems will be sorted out,what joy!
After seeing the pictures I was disappointed,if I wanted a fuckin Versys I'd buy one and save a few grand. My 16 plate will be worth fuck all by 2021 as there'll be a glut of used 1200s about because of the 1250..... Mines a keeper now..... Hmmmm I wonder how much those new option wheel are.

It's just come up a bit bland, like bmws of the old school.

Still, I reserve judgement for now until I get test rides on the RS, the Superduke GT & the new Versys 1000 SE, which looks much improved. Heart fancies the KTM, but I really dislike the luggage arrangement. Head says the V1K will offer better value, has that creamy smooth engine & hopefully they have improved the suspension. Wallet says the RS will come up pricey once configured to taste. Decisions, descisions.

It's just come up a bit bland, like bmws of the old school.

Still, I reserve judgement for now until I get test rides on the RS, the Superduke GT & the new Versys 1000 SE, which looks much improved. Heart fancies the KTM, but I really dislike the luggage arrangement. Head says the V1K will offer better value, has that creamy smooth engine & hopefully they have improved the suspension. Wallet says the RS will come up pricey once configured to taste. Decisions, descisions.

I belive the Kwacker now has semi active suspension,cornering lights and various other goodies too. But not Bill Oddie.

I was really looking forward to the 1250 being released,I had it All planned out in my head,save my pennies until 2021 chop my 16 plate in,by that time all the shift cam problems will be sorted out,what joy!
After seeing the pictures I was disappointed,if I wanted a fuckin Versys I'd buy one and save a few grand. My 16 plate will be worth fuck all by 2021 as there'll be a glut of used 1200s about because of the 1250..... Mines a keeper now..... Hmmmm I wonder how much those new option wheel are.

Versys? :nenau

Other than a slightly similar headlight, I’d imagine that the bikes are completely different.

Versys? :nenau

Other than a slightly similar headlight, I’d imagine that the bikes are completely different.
You are correct but that's what it looks like to me. When I walk away from my RS I can't help myself looking back at it. Can't imagine myself doing that with the new one. It looks bland.

You are correct but that's what it looks like to me. When I walk away from my RS I can't help myself looking back at it. Can't imagine myself doing that with the new one. It looks bland.

I’m sure you’d get used to it. I quite like the look of it, without the odd headlight. ;)

... with the added bonus that you may actually able to see something in the dark ;)

I love the look of the 1250 and especially the yellow. Interesting comments about the ride position as i am thinking about buying the rs as i currently ride a vfr1200f with heli bars which i reckon is probably a very similar position. I only ever get hand ache rather than wrists. My quest to avoid an adventure bike goes on.........

I love the look of the 1250 and especially the yellow. Interesting comments about the ride position as i am thinking about buying the rs as i currently ride a vfr1200f with heli bars which i reckon is probably a very similar position. I only ever get hand ache rather than wrists. My quest to avoid an adventure bike goes on.........

order now and you might get one in autumn - orders placed last year will be delivered September - there is nothing but speculation as to the delay

order now and you might get one in autumn - orders placed last year will be delivered September - there is nothing but speculation as to the delay
. Good job i am only looking then, not seen the speculation? And is this specificnto the RS?

Back
Top Bottom