Luis Moto big tank

scooter paul

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Has anyone fitted the big tank conversion from Luis Moto? Observations on quality, fit etc please. I tour a lot on mine and although I’ve never been caught out it’s come close a few times so an extra 5ltrs would offer a safety margin. Plus I’m a sucker for spending money on my bikes!

Has anyone fitted the big tank conversion from Luis Moto? Observations on quality, fit etc please. I tour a lot on mine and although I’ve never been caught out it’s come close a few times so an extra 5ltrs would offer a safety margin. Plus I’m a sucker for spending money on my bikes!

Hi Paul, seen many at Garmisch, look really good fit, & yes I’ve been very close to running out, running on fumes once in Pyrenees

Well that killed the conversation
Silent on the Rninet forum too. Vines Motorrad have a customer contemplating one for his Lac Rose replica so maybe I’ll get to see one in the flesh. I’m also following the suspension thread. A good chance I’ll be fitting a Wilbers + 30mm shock.

Silent on the Rninet forum too. Vines Motorrad have a customer contemplating one for his Lac Rose replica so maybe I’ll get to see one in the flesh. I’m also following the suspension thread. A good chance I’ll be fitting a Wilbers + 30mm shock.
I'm going to upgrade the shock and forks too. Not bothered about a bigger tank though: I really like the shape of the standard one, and I've got a GSA for really long rides

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom