Xcountry Rear fender licence plate holder

sye

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Anyone got one they would like to sell please. Part number 46 62 7 696 760 - item number 5 on the parts fiche diagram.

Just given the bike a severe looking at and someone has removed it and fitted a tail untidy using a pair of pliers and a hammer. The new indicators wires are twisted together and held together with chewing gum and tape. Would love to get the original one back in place and undo what's been done.

They are still available new for less than I thought but maybe someone has one lying around avec blinkers they would like to convert into beer tokens.

Attachments

• Number-plate-holder.png
    Number-plate-holder.png
    98.8 KB · Views: 115
There was someone breaking an x challenge on e bay over the weekend, hadn't listed all parts so may be worth asking.

Thanks Ferret. Got in touch with him and it has a tail tidy, so it's a no go.

eBay number - 311836330866

No connection with seller.

:thumb

Seen that Ash, thanks but they're only £47.00 new and available. The bloody indicators are £28 each though!

Seen that Ash, thanks but they're only £47.00 new and available. The bloody indicators are £28 each though!

I did wonder about price & availability sye...

:thumb

Indicators -

These look the same, bearing in mind the Xc's are Aprilia's

EBay no - 192395628931

I just searched Aprilia indicators on eBay..

Thanks Ash, pair bought thanks. Stripped the rear end off today, what a faff. Six bolts needed drilling out and so much rust around it was scary. indicator and number plate loom chopped back for the tail tidy and now too short, so a new rear section needs to be made. Ah well, nothing better to do...

Thanks Ash, pair bought thanks. Stripped the rear end off today, what a faff. Six bolts needed drilling out and so much rust around it was scary. indicator and number plate loom chopped back for the tail tidy and now too short, so a new rear section needs to be made. Ah well, nothing better to do...

Jolly G.. :thumb

Can't see the point in a tail tidy mesen ;)

Surely more shite gets sprayed up the read end :nenau

Sye - I'm pretty certain I have a rear mudguard , I'm out working in Texas at the moment but will check when I get home next Saturday

I've also got a full set of original OEM indicators ;-)

Si - I think I have a rear mudguard , I'm out working in Texas at the moment but will check when I get home next Saturday

I've also got a full set of original OEM indicators ;-)

I don't need any sire, just trying to help sye in his search for parts..

Wish I was in Texas ;)

Travel safely.. :thumb

Back
Top Bottom