A3 model bonneville

steveC

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I am considering buying a used Bonneville. It was registered on 7th September 2013. I thought it was very similar to the SE, but it just has Bonneville on the side panel.

I was in the triumph dealer today and a very helpful guy gave me some info including the service history. They said it was a 2014 model known as the A3. This info was from the vin details.

He was unable to help with exactly the spec of the A3. I have done a few searches but was not rewarded with the info I was seeking.

Can someone point me in the right direction for finding out the 2014 A3 spec.

Thanks

I should have taken more care typing that query. My fault :blast

Thanks "Smogbob" I had found similar info. I was interested in how the A3 2014 differed from the 2013 model.

The staff member at Triumph suggested it may have been a pure cosmetic change, in this case a different colour. He said mechanically it would be identical. I suspect he was right.

I should have taken more care typing that query. My fault :blast

Thanks "Smogbob" I had found similar info. I was interested in how the A3 2014 differed from the 2013 model.

The staff member at Triumph suggested it may have been a pure cosmetic change, in this case a different colour. He said mechanically it would be identical. I suspect he was right.

No problem at all as I had a 2012 T100 great little bike, quite low and loads of fun, seems the A3 has alloys, I would have liked that.

The SE had 17 alloys (similar in looks to the Lesters fitted to the T140D)

Triumph then dropped the SE name then just called it the Bonneville

Nice "n" Fat. TMF review is the very bike. Thanks for posting the link. Got all the info I need now.

Back
Top Bottom