The Dent Event - 17th to 19th May 2019

Micky
i have just put this up on the IBAUK web site if i get any coming i'll let you know.

Micky
i have just put this up on the IBAUK web site if i get any coming i'll let you know.

No problems John ... all welcome. I've got a couple of pals coming that aren't UKGSer's but they mucked in last years :thumb
Their money is good for Margaret for the camping, and for the raffle tickets for the GNAA :thumby:

:beerjug:

Any ride outs planned for Friday? I’m looking into a whistle stop photography tour of the Lake District if anyone is interested...

I will add I’ve never been before but that’s what I’m planning on doing.

Any ride outs planned for Friday? I’m looking into a whistle stop photography tour of the Lake District if anyone is interested...

I will add I’ve never been before but that’s what I’m planning on doing.

I will refer my learned gentleman friend to the Rides Out thread ......

.... No

Over to you Owen ... organise one ;)

Micky.

Could I change my booking from camping to caravan and is it possible to have an electric hook up with that?

Alternatively I'll just splice into Mr K's supply after he's gone to bed :D

Micky.

Could I change my booking from camping to caravan and is it possible to have an electric hook up with that?

You can kip under my bed....:D

bunk in with Brut 33, he's staying at the pub :D

Never had you down as a caravaner Spike, have you taken it over Hardknott Pass yet?

Never had you down as a caravaner Spike, have you taken it over Hardknott Pass yet?

Doing Hardknott n Wrynose next month, what could go wrong
Needs must Al. Alex has some back issues which are not helped by tent life!

Micky.

Sorted :thumb

Mr K won't mind ... he'll not know :D

Spike is a BikerVanner ... it's work in progress with his latest project ...

i-HVHnx77-L.jpg

I'm planning to ride out to Newark to look at a campervan, if that helps you any.

That'll be a long day out then .... Brownhills is where the Trooper came from back in '96 :thumb

That'll be a long day out then .... Brownhills is where the Trooper came from back in '96 :thumb

Exactly where I'm going Micky. I plan (all being well) to get one next year but want to go over all the fine details first!

Sorted :thumb

Mr K won't mind ... he'll not know :D

Spike is a BikerVanner ... it's work in progress with his latest project ...

i-HVHnx77-L.jpg

Cheers Micky I owe you a pint :beerjug:

Is that in the field or up across the road?

That's an interesting looking teardrop

Back
Top Bottom