Kits to recode pannier locks.

This afternoon job for me as well. Just picked up as set of locks from Chester Motorrad to fit to the used panniers I bought earlier this week. All in, half the price of a new set. Just need a bit of polishing.

This afternoon job for me as well. Just picked up as set of locks from Chester Motorrad to fit to the used panniers I bought earlier this week. All in, half the price of a new set. Just need a bit of polishing.

Sounds like you’ve gone down the exact same route as me. No point wasting good money when you can get what you need at half price.

I’d just like to say, many thanks to Beaver for coming round today and giving me the bits I needed to finish off the lock coding. The job is finished and they are all set to go on the bike tomorrow.

Sounds like you’ve gone down the exact same route as me. No point wasting good money when you can get what you need at half price.
And it killed an hour on a wet Saturday afternoon. Locks were easy to code (once I realised two slots are left empty). Well chuffed with the result after a bit of elbow grease on the pannier outside faces. Just after some inner bags now.

And it killed an hour on a wet Saturday afternoon. Locks were easy to code (once I realised two slots are left empty). Well chuffed with the result after a bit of elbow grease on the pannier outside faces. Just after some inner bags now.

two slots?

Recoded my varios yesterday. you dont really need all the wafers, i only used 4 in each barrel. At the end of day if they want the varios open they just need a screwdriver to break the handle up and there gone. No one is going to mess about drilling or trying keys on varios

When I did mine after buying from this site BMW Dealer was really helpful in giving me the ones that were missing

Back
Top Bottom