Side panels

Mullgs

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi, does anybody know where I can get side panels for an 1150 GS, the ones below the tank? New or used, cant find them on the usual places, tia, Alex.

Hi, does anybody know where I can get side panels for an 1150 GS, the ones below the tank? New or used, cant find them on the usual places, tia, Alex.

IMG_0378.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi,
There's only one on the RH side - so it's a panel not panels:rolleyes:

The part your looking for is a BMW part - Part Number 46 63 7 671 732

Cheers.....................Grizzly:beerjug:

I bought one a couple of years ago when the lug broke off the old one. £8:00 from Motoradd Belfast. :)

I have the carbon fibre panels both sides under seat bought many moons ago. They show signs of discolouration but functional.
I think from Wunderlich.

Sent from Steve's fancy iPad using Tapatalk

Your local BMW dealer will be able to get you one and at a cheaper price than ebay :thumb2

Mine was looking very discoloured and faded until I decided to give anything black and plastic on the bike a wipe over with some plastic restorer that’s made for car plastics and all look new again. The trouble is that once you use it on one part you feel that you need to do everything else and end up doing more than one motorbike :blast

Mine have turned brittle, the lugs broke off, had a go at sticking them back on with some success but need replaced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some vaseline on the rubber grommets, or olive oil, is all it needs to make them go on and off more easily, they don't break so easily then. :thumby:

If I'm thinking of the ones I think you're thinking of, Touratech was the only source I'm aware of.

And as others have said, fiendishly expensive for what they were.

Back
Top Bottom