Losing ourselves along the way...to Morocco

G&T

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I just wanted to share this little photo movie, to say thanks for the inspiration and guidance you have all shown us in making this our ‘first’ motorbike trip the time of our lives.

Departing Shropshire to Plymouth landing in Roscoff through Brittany and down through France, nipping across the Pyranees from Pau to Zaragoza and down through Aragon, Castile La Mancha through Spain’s interior to Andalucia arriving at Algeciras. A little ferry ride across the Gibraltar straits to Ceuta and through the Morocco border crossing at Bab Septa and onto Tétouan and Chefchaouen and further South. Returning this time west of Madrid up to the Picos and finally onto Santander and you know the rest.

No route planning - just the idea to lose ourselves along the way.

We have so many wonderful stories from memories and weird stuff that everyday makes us smile, laugh or dissolve into quiet reflection.

Unexpectedly I didn’t realise how being on two wheels, two-up and fully loaded with a foreign plate would open the arms of everyone we met.

So from Sally, NeXY and me - a big thanks.

Look forward to watching that.
We did our first big 2 up trip round Europe last year and know what it feels like setting off into the unknown. Best thing we ever did though. Didn't get further south than French Pyrenees then and we want to do Spain Portugal and Morocco at some point so your vid will interesting. Thanks for posting.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Nice one Glenn, some great memories there.... so pleased you made it over to Marco :thumb2

Nice vid Glenn :thumb2

Morocco is a very different destination and well worth the effort to get there.
Mrs.Uturn and I did it last year; i found the place fascinating and will return.

What a brilliant video and music to accompany it...
Well done to you both....:beerjug:

Great video of what looked like an awesome trip - many thanks for sharing it with us. :thumb2

I enjoyed that; thanks for posting :thumb

ممتاز

Superb...

For all the travelling I do, all the places I see, all the scents I smell, all the sounds I hear, all the stones I touch, they're all just trapped inside my own head. When I get home I step from one world to another and the two never meet. You have the one thing I really miss. I have pillion envy...

For all the travelling I do, all the places I see, all the scents I smell, all the sounds I hear, all the stones I touch, they're all just trapped inside my own head. When I get home I step from one world to another and the two never meet. You have the one thing I really miss. I have pillion envy...

Jason, of course you are right - to share those moments with someone where you can replay, giggle, cry and sigh are special. I particularly enjoy the moments where Sal has hooked her thumb through my belt loop and fallen asleep. That’s trust.

Jason, of course you are right - to share those moments with someone where you can replay, giggle, cry and sigh are special. I particularly enjoy the moments where Sal has hooked her thumb through my belt loop and fallen asleep. That’s trust.

You’re missing a trick. You do know the whole point of having a bike is to get away from the wife? :p

Great little photo-movie! Well done and congratulations!

I Must get to Morocco one day....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom