I think i'm in love... new gser from hampshire

two2tone91

Reaction score
hello all,

thought it best to introduce myself on here as I've been leeching the forum for information for the last couple of months!

proud owner of a 2010 r1200gsa since august. now I've dialled out a few of the oddities I've found on the bike I’m going to start planning a decent alps tour next year.

KuVvcTsw18T_2slvQQpchsfLIAZtWpwJ1eKHPUuqmJXkHQni-F0Ue4aIcO-DRwvj5CwrqM0rCW8KV5JvSpqPbQ0IVWFORDYInSTBfr-46Qvj_vtcPjJTw0cApBIyTQaaC5ISq25ojHgvBNFR2WVCb0Oe7_T5-3GpQjgjdU_3bYgIS1cpSdOJzJVfYjj0UNWM3CPpOSaRbAMhtZ_60M32eFPBLjyv19XX8JvCz8CxGag3RBjOPnsA_xamU_BT-LddN7eoh9aS-2UqmmvbOwOcHie3y4o4V-4m6MguhN5YqYhrYD9AuzSCNMPK8emj_jmBuOXDclefgGpBDB4m8i2HBO6I1Y18_xh_SMVARYWVFToAt2FYmaOtBGuGnj5NtRcrEFJwTq0E3GClED61ZCzvldzJSu6KhnStqIw36GZ_Rf62gBVVXjNsXfuQx35inBAx6qkCAekl3FI-NPe-_UvIgMUNYxE8WJgypcuvXMDESZpNsUdi_qt_fPow_xn2fPySWQNaB12BUBzE3aR4SeI8l7qDxOJe_Dq2vjBEIACljLRffLXowkgkl3HFIsUEtVxEV4xKeAvnXo3CD2xNOkVFASOAyRS48ExtrEBpeaLcdoOMX4X27ternCJELnDBJzWNWietAQTI71aKAYFrhZl3O7o1xOl6XLKEAIuj-wsL6LxbGkQLvZiBb9blNSmQ6m1FXXkf8PYI3iCUczKQWvcqaT66fSeRcG_XsEOZuQ=w1668-h938-no

pretty low spec from factory, but that suits me, a little less to go wrong, and less need for dealership visits! no ABS, ESC, ESA or TPMS but it had Ohlin’s fitted and lots of tarty bits done before i bought it!

I've had a few odd bits to sort out but all in I’m over the moon with it! planning a decent euro tour on it and maybe a slightly shoutier exhaust! but mainly I plan to clatter it over some of the crappiest A roads this country has to offer!!!! (all be it in much more comfort than the cbr 600 or the fzs1000 that came before it!)

Welcome, nice looking machine, just needs a nice Akra to finish it off.....
.....by the way did mention I have one for sale? Contact me if you’re interested, and apologies for the blatant plug!

Hi Welcome If you are going on long runs don't put a loud can on it imho

:beerjug:

Mark the 17th-19th May as busy next year and have a run up to Dent 2019

always a good way to meet more of us :)

hello all,

thought it best to introduce myself on here as I've been leeching the forum for information for the last couple of months!

proud owner of a 2010 r1200gsa since august. now I've dialled out a few of the oddities I've found on the bike I’m going to start planning a decent alps tour next year.

Hope you get loadsa miles'n smiles in with that thar new 'bike :thumb

Mark the 17th-19th May as busy next year and have a run up to Dent 2019

always a good way to meet more of us :)

Just wot he says :thumby:

Nice to see someone close to me I REALY liked my tc and may well go back to one
When I get board of the lc
If you fancy getting together for a coffee and bacon sandwich let me know

Get the silver tank panels wrapped or aqua dipped in a carbon fibre finish........and when it's done, please post the photos

It's a fantastic looking bike..... "well wear" as we say in Ireland.

Sent from a U11

thanks all. looking forward to a lot of fun on this bike.

regarding exhaust, I like a bit of noise, (firm believer of the loud pipes save lives. many years experience riding through London are proof to that) and wear ear plugs on long runs anyway. not sure I will stretch to an akra I'm afraid akulaking, looking at a Beowulf, but ill see what the prices are like at the NEC next week. had one on my fzs1000 and it sounded excellent

younger06: those tank panels are painted white as it stands, photos don't quite show it off but it looks superb in the flesh. in my opinion anyway! copycatting the 2017/18 adventures colour scheme

Nice to see someone close to me I REALY liked my tc and may well go back to one
When I get board of the lc
If you fancy getting together for a coffee and bacon sandwich let me know

As another local, am I invited? Would be good to meet some fellow tossers.

Of course you are it would be great if we could make a meeting on the south
Coast
Would be great to meet likeminded people and share experiences with

regarding exhaust, I like a bit of noise, (firm believer of the loud pipes save lives. many years experience riding through London are proof to that) and wear ear plugs on long runs anyway. not sure I will stretch to an akra I'm afraid akulaking, looking at a Beowulf, but ill see what the prices are like at the NEC next week. had one on my fzs1000 and it sounded excellent

younger06: those tank panels are painted white as it stands, photos don't quite show it off but it looks superb in the flesh. in my opinion anyway! copycatting the 2017/18 adventures colour scheme

I bought a carbon effect Yoshimura for my 2016 GSA, it sounds great, but now after nearly three years the "paint" is peeling off. Akra next time.

Greetings & welcome to the forum.....:thumb2

Looks like a very well sorted GS you have there....enjoy...:D

Keep an eye out on here. Exhausts pop up for sale. I would go with a full system with headers.

Back
Top Bottom