handlebar grips r1200gs lc 2014

Just to get back track I now know on a r1200gs lc they are bonded to plastic and do not peel back like the pictures from Knutk I had to slowly slice with a stanley knife to get the diameter down so I could get the grips on. Also cut the chamfered edge near the controls to make way for the beginning and end to the grips. I decided not to do the clutch side lol.

Just to get back track I now know on a r1200gs lc they are bonded to plastic and do not peel back like the pictures from Knutk I had to slowly slice with a stanley knife to get the diameter down so I could get the grips on. Also cut the chamfered edge near the controls to make way for the beginning and end to the grips. I decided not to do the clutch side lol.

Cheers for that, that was why we went off track a little, just to pass time, glad it is sorted.

Yup... just as I said :) TBH when I did mine, I wished I'd not bothered... but all worked out in the end ;)

Thats the problem with forums you never know who is right until it's too late :)

Back
Top Bottom