Gsa pannier rack

GADGET

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Im looking to buy a GSA PANNIER RACK to install on my GS LC, seen one for sale on ebay, but doesnt look as if it has the mounting bolts. Can anyone tell me if the mounting bolts are generic or if there are any specific spacers involved in mounting either the pannier frames and/or rear rack? Thanks john

From what I can remember when I did mine you reuse the existing bolts fitted to the bike

Make sure the pannier frames come with the plates that sit between the pillion hangers and the subframe

You can certainly swap the rack over with no additional hardware

Don't forget that with the GSA pannier frames fitted you will need to budget for a pair of GSA pillion hangers if you intend to carry a passenger :thumby:

Okay thanks for that, will try max bmw to see what you mean :)

If you want a complete set that will fit I have one for sale. Came off the bike before coming out of the showroom and been in the box ever since. PM me if interested.

Am definately interested Andy, depending on price, but cannot PM you your not shown as a subscriber, john

Am definately interested Andy, depending on price, but cannot PM you your not shown as a subscriber, john

Seems my subs ran out recently and I didn’t get a renewal notice. I’ll sort it but have tried to send you a message in the mean time.

Okay Andy got message and PM’d you, john

Hi

Bolts are the same but you need two spacers for the rear mounting points, just done the same myself

Dave :thumby:

Sorry the description above is for top box rack fitted not the pannier racks

Dave:thumby:

Back
Top Bottom