New R1250GS Exclusive Supermoto

Want a 17 inch front?

Get an XR....

Why?

I've never understood the comparisons people draw between a GS and an XR :confused:

One's a 'scream it to the red line' IL4 with conventional suspension and the other is a large shaft driven 'boxer' twin with telelever suspension.

There's no comparison at all between the bikes :nenau

You may as well say 'if you want a 17 in front get......insert any number of road bikes here

Andres

Because I just can't see the point of a 17 inch front on the GS. You can push them quite hard with a 19....

If you want an upright sport bike, the XR fills that niche.

Because I just can't see the point of a 17 inch front on the GS. You can push them quite hard with a 19....

If you want an upright sport bike, the XR fills that niche.

That's a good point and one I agree with , 17 inch wheels, no ground clearance , slower bike so the sticky tyre advantage is nulled.

Everyone screaming about pushing to the limits, smaller wheels etc, FFS are the roads good enough to do that......even though most of the know alls on here are tedious at times, I would still like to see them alive and riding safely.........:rob

Everyone screaming about pushing to the limits, smaller wheels etc, FFS are the roads good enough to do that......even though most of the know alls on here are tedious at times, I would still like to see them alive and riding safely.........:rob

What did happen to Boxertissues ?

He was wanking endlessly over the 1250 launch . Bike gets launched, he disappears in a cloud of fake bullshit. Very weird !!

What did happen to Boxertissues ?

He was wanking endlessly over the 1250 launch . Bike gets launched, he disappears in a cloud of fake bullshit. Very weird !!

Like Beetlejuice, if you post his name 3 times, he will reappear. Don’t do it!

Back
Top Bottom