German hipsters go to Isle of Man

can't be german haven't played final count down once in that piece

Seen this Manx mission before; good little film; i'll have to check out that mission south now .:beerjug:

That film has been around a while - been posted on here before and got a right ripping from the anti hipster brigade, looking at the newer comments now looks like peeps have calmed down a bit on the hipster thing.......

That film has been around a while - been posted on here before and got a right ripping from the anti hipster brigade, looking at the newer comments now looks like peeps have calmed down a bit on the hipster thing.......

I'am too old for a hipster; and not enough hair for a hippy; but anything that keeps people interested in bikes gets my nod.:beerjug:

I just got around to watching this.

I loved it, made me immediately want to saddle up and head off somewhere!

Hipsters? I just saw blokes enjoying their bikes and experiencing all the unexpected stuff a trip like that throws your way.

It's well made too - reminded me of Mondo Enduro footage at times.

:thumb

Paul G

PS Classic TT next year, anyone....:D

No, it is just what been said has been said already when posted before !

Back
Top Bottom