Ireland beat all blacks

Can you rephrase your thread title so those wanting to watch it on catch up can enjoy it please:blast

Last 5 mins were hated on the old ticker:)

Brilliant match. As above didn't do much good for the ticker.

A somewhat ambiguous title due to the lack of capitals for All Blacks. :D :augie

History made, a great match, two great teams. Ireland dug deep! Well done!!

Good result, love to see the southern hemisphere teams getting beaten. Just a shame Scotland couldn't do the same yesterday

What an astonishing game, utterly brutal but all within the laws, both teams were shattered at the end with the tanks on empty, like two punch drunk heavyweights who had slugged each other into submission only Ireland had the points in the bag and deservedly won.

Kept the ABs to a tryless game and no points in the second half - one of the best games I have seen for a long time and I was on the edge of my seat shouting for the men in green. Games don't have to have an abundance of tries to be exciting and this was as good as it gets. Ireland are serious contenders to win the RWC next year. Well done indeed!:beer::aidan

Oh and well done Wayne Barnes who I felt had a great feel and empathy for the game and the players, the only quibble is that he might have yellow carded an AB before half time for persistent infringement in the 22, but apart from that he officiated brilliantly.

Game On

What a game, what a game !!!!
One of the best games of rugga I have watched for some time. A brilliant titanic struggle between two fantastic team. All 31 on the field played a blinder.
Bring on the RWC - now I can start to smell a real competition brewing.

Back
Top Bottom