BMW Used Bike Warranty - Transferable

Hallstar

Reaction score
I purchased my bike from a dealer in Feb with a two year used bike warranty.

I am now selling my bike to fund a car (don’t ask!)

Does anyone know if the warranty is transferable to new owner?

TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes it is. You need to call bmw financial services to get it transferred I believe.

Yes it is. You need to call bmw financial services to get it transferred I believe.

Thanks, I will give them a call tomorrow and find out what’s involved

Yes, as above, can be transferred by phone but only private sale, cannot be transferred to a dealer.

I thought if it was a BMW AUB the warranty sat with the bike, not the purchaser?

BMW Financial Services? Nothing to do with the warranty. Each approved used bike comes with a warranty doc and the back pages have a form to transfer the warranty to a new private owner. Fill it out when you sell the bike. If you don’t have one ask a dealer nicely. I might even have a couple lying around from all the bikes I’ve bought!

BMW Financial Services? Nothing to do with the warranty. Each approved used bike comes with a warranty doc and the back pages have a form to transfer the warranty to a new private owner. Fill it out when you sell the bike. If you don’t have one ask a dealer nicely. I might even have a couple lying around from all the bikes I’ve bought!

There you go. I newer had to do one so hence the suggestion that BMWFS got something to do with that

Back
Top Bottom