TFT screen which intercom

Karl uka

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Got the scala g9 can't get it to pair. Had it some years now should I up grade or is there an update available.

There’s a Facebook group dedicated to this topic. I can tell you that to get all the functionality you need to channels and Bluetooth 6.1. I replaced my Scala Q3 with a Sena Evo 20S and this seems to work ok, most of the time.

Got the scala g9 can't get it to pair. Had it some years now should I up grade or is there an update available.

Hi Karl

I have a G9. You must pair it as a mobile phone on the G9. Music and NAV directions will work (with occasional stutter). Phone calls just have silence.
I always switch G9 on before the bike and the connection is more reliable.

Hi Karl

I have Interphone Tour, and android phone, everything works as it should 95% of the time, problems could be associated with me not starting the app or the wrong sequence, but on a recent tour of Spain all worked perfectly all if the time.

cardo freecom 2 woks perfectly (after upgraded)

Sena 30K works brilliantly with TFT and mesh technology allows bike to bike up to 16 riders

You paired the Sena to the TFT as the first phone is that correct?

Follow the instructions in this thread:

http://www.ukgser.com/forums/showthread.php/492410

Worked great for my 20S Evo - had phone working great with TFT and Nav6, was able to control music from the TFT via the handlebar whizz wheel, ditto making and receiving phone calls.

The only issue is the lack of ability to independently adjust the volume for different channels - music and phone volume was great, Nav 6 was a bit too loud.

Connect sena to TFT

Turned ignition on went to settings on TTF then connections , set sena to discoverable then pressed connect phone one which finds and connects rider headse TTY.

Back
Top Bottom