SENA...whats what ?

Deleted account 220319001

Reaction score
Recently sent my Sena 10u back as it was faulty and have since been told that it's discontinued and been offered a credit/refund however I obviously want another headset.

So any opinions on the 20s evo ? Or even the 30k or is there any others worth a punt ?

i use the 10R and have done for three years .never had any issues at all.....

Recently sent my Sena 10u back as it was faulty and have since been told that it's discontinued and been offered a credit/refund however I obviously want another headset.

So any opinions on the 20s evo ? Or even the 30k or is there any others worth a punt ?
FWIW
my 20s worked well for 26 months.....then lost mic function. still able to hear gps/music etc, but all voice activation/phone out lost
Sena say, " out of warranty, cannot provide name of a repairer, buy a new one, thank you for contacting sena helpdesk"

now looking at cardo packtalk, seems as good as sena and is fully waterproof where sena is only "water resistant", not that this was ever an issue....need to establish that it will connect to sena type BT as claimed tho' before pulling trigger, still more research to do

2 year warranty isn't bad tbf. Though my 10u has went faulty with exactly the same issue but I have been offered either a refund or a credit note by the vendor just not decided what to do you.

There are some great deals on the Packtalk at the moment with the release of the bold.

Especially on DMC mode they are light years ahead

I actually own a q3 dual pack and a q1 but neither allows you to talk and listen to music, think sena call it audio multitasking.

I have a 30k after upgrading from an SMH5 and it is very good although not classed as waterproof which is strange.

Looked at the reviews of the 30k, other than mesh whatever it is for 16 riders it's more or less the same as the 20s and I don't know 16 other people let alone ride with them.

I had a scala Q3. Bought a Rallye GSA with TFT and it wouldn't work.
Invested in the Sena 20S Evo. Works great, Music, Phone and bike to bike. Battery also lasted from 0430 to 1930 listening to music and Bike to bike. Was very impressed.

like the youtube review, makes a change to avoid the manufacturer type bullsh*t!!

Ryan is great, a pleasure to watch. Check some of his more recent videos, they have great editing and honest, and engaging content. When the OP asked about Sena, his was the first reliable review source that came to my mind.

Back
Top Bottom