Winter storage

I have told the Wife that she needs to clear her crap out of the dining room or else i will take it down the dump so that the bike can hibernate for the winter months :green gri...the cuts and bruises are healing nicely now and i should be able to walk without the crutches by next week :surrender

I have told the Wife that she needs to clear her crap out of the dining room or else i will take it down the dump so that the bike can hibernate for the winter months :green gri...the cuts and bruises are healing nicely now and i should be able to walk without the crutches by next week :surrender

Haha, this is actually my Triumph 675R and I almost lost my bollocks for this picture :D :D

Whats the problem :nenau Our Grandkids loved it !! :cool:

Attachments

• IMG_8894.jpg
    IMG_8894.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 297
Worked well through Winter months :D

Fire it up, and give it a good rip every now and then when it's snowy outside. Keeps you in the mood :D

Attachments

• Winter.jpg
    Winter.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 289
This is what it used to sound like.... :D

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/kFQLbKKBAOc" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Keep one of mine in the kitchen , this picture was taken just before my accident .. wife related.

Attachments

• nn.jpg
    nn.jpg
    241.1 KB · Views: 225

Back
Top Bottom