Bargain 1290 Super Adventure S at Premier bikes

Already ordered one - will go in Friday to sort out all the extra's for it :)

Might treat the 1190 to some bits whilst they are on sale - 20% off Powerparts as well as cheap bikes.

Blimey! I had email too, no mention of PP Discount though.
Very tempting at that price. Might even chuck my GSA at them if that the case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that 170hp beast not due soon

If you are talking about 2019 models, I personally dislike mate orange finish, and glossy grey bike is to bland. I also dislike the graphics on the new range.

Blimey! I had email too, no mention of PP Discount though.
Very tempting at that price. Might even chuck my GSA at them if that the case.

You’re every dealers nightmare!

I've just received this e-mail from Premier

Our 2018 Black Friday SALE starts on the 23rd November and will save you an incredible 20% on all clothing, parts and accessories ordered online. Please use promo code BLACK18 upon checkout.

This promotion runs from 00.01 hrs Friday 23rd November 2018 to 23:59 hrs Sunday 25th November 2018.

20% discount is applied at checkout for purchases of all parts, accessories and clothing. It does NOT include new or used bikes.

This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer, or on items which are already discounted.
*Terms & conditions apply.

I've checked with them and the 20% discount does include the range of KTM Powerparts provided it is ordered this weekend :thumb

Sweet,

Will be doing a bit of shopping this weekend, starting with a 1290S (plus bling) some treats for the 1190 and then off to the bike show to see what is being given away there :)

Sweet,

Will be doing a bit of shopping this weekend, starting with a 1290S (plus bling) some treats for the 1190 and then off to the bike show to see what is being given away there :)

Thought you were getting a 1290R - change of plans?

Can anyone give a short idiots guide to the differences between 1290 R and S models? Only have my phone at the moment and KTM website not the easiest to navigate!!

Can anyone give a short idiots guide to the differences between 1290 R and S models? Only have my phone at the moment and KTM website not the easiest to navigate!!

AFAIK 21” front wheel on R instead of 19” on an S. wheels on R are spoked and S has cast.
No electronic suspension on an R like you get on an S. you will have to set it up manually.
I believe R is slightly taller (+1”) bike too due to bigger front wheel.
Orange powder coated main frame.
Short of road biased windscreen (still adjustable).

I think that is about it.

Crash bars, and rad grill standard on the R. So that’s around £300.
Also one piece seat.

R = more offroad focussed; Taller, conventional suspension, 21" wheel (I think).
S = Road focussed, electronic suspension, 19" front

Back
Top Bottom