Sony FDR-X3000 - Action camera. Anyone got one?

DeanoBeano

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I've had a Go Pro before (which I've just sold) but have been looking at this. The FDR-X3000 has had great reviews but just wondered if anyone win here has one and if so, your opinions. Also, where do you mount it?

Thanks

I've had a Go Pro before (which I've just sold) but have been looking at this. The FDR-X3000 has had great reviews but just wondered if anyone win here has one and if so, your opinions. Also, where do you mount it?

Thanks

Check out AndyManCam on YouTube. Fairly certain he uses this on his motorbike and helmet. Great footage and clarity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I too have been looking at these, seem to be an excellent camera but I have heard there are issues when using an external mic re getting the levels consistent.

Okay thanks. Still considering this. Image quality looks so much better than the Go Pro

Cheers for the link. Interesting video. Talk about trial and error, but he got there in the end! Thanks again

Yes it's good for what it's meant to do but they have just launched an action cam which got ahead to head with Go Pro so I've got my key on that

Back
Top Bottom