Fish Dash Sunday 9th December

Would love to go but due to having a new hip done recently it's not possible to to get my leg across 🤔 have a great day and see you all in April. Happy Xmas to all.

I’ll not be at Portaferry either. Turns out I’m double booked with an important little persons 7th Birthday. Have a safe day

Ooh I like a good fish dash. I was hoping to make it a tradition that I ask the Doc for some advice on a smelly issue over a plate of chips! Unfortunately, I've commitments this weekend. Both work and personal.

HAVE A GREAT TIME!!!! :thumb

My bike tried to hump my leg, and the bike won. I ended up on the ground in morocco with my bike on top. Crushed my ankle, and I now have 6 screws in my leg, and a bike left in morocco. No fish for me on sunday .

I'm working...well kinda...

We're having a family Christmas day at our National Emergency Operations Centre and I'm one the organising commette

Geraldine has her daughter and partner up for the weekend

Apologies from both of us.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Not sure how to do a PM, so this is private and just for Jockser. Please do not read any further if you are not him.

Great news, the weather is to be fantastic tomorrow. No need to bring rain gear. You have a brilliant time on yer fish dash. Let me know how it goes.

Merv.
:)

There's always One "muppet" isn;t there??

Yup Its Me!

I thought I'd check the bike was still taxed (as there are no tax discs these days) to run the ANPR cameras through town and the A1 and all

NO MOT (Since the 8th November!!!! :blast:blast:blast )

Are yIs nearly here yet :jes

Attachments

• IMG_20181208_154745.jpg
    IMG_20181208_154745.jpg
    235 KB · Views: 172
Weather is ok :)

Attachments

• IMG_20181209_090328.jpg
    IMG_20181209_090328.jpg
    236.4 KB · Views: 176

Back
Top Bottom