Hideout Leathers (textile suit)

Sorry for the slow reply, but here are some comments on my Hideout suit.

1/ I chose lighter colours for the jacket and top side of the trousers (a light silver colour)
2/ Sufficient adjustment in the jacket to allow for summer or winter use with additional vents on the front.
3/ Bib-n-braces on the trousers with extra zip so I can still zip the jacket to the trousers if necessary
4/ Extra long on the jacket back to stop me getting cold.

Been fine so far in temps from around zero in the Alps to around +25 in Southern Germany

Thanks for the practical feedback. I've been considering many of the usual alternatives from Rukka, Klim, BMW etc. However, after lots of research (and trying on), I've finally shortlisted either a new Hi-Pro suit from Hideout Leathers or a Dane Sealand/Lyngby outfit. I'm tempted by the flexibility of the made to measure offering from Hide-Out, so will pop into Hide-out Leathers to check it out.

Thanks for the practical feedback. I've been considering many of the usual alternatives from Rukka, Klim, BMW etc. However, after lots of research (and trying on), I've finally shortlisted either a new Hi-Pro suit from Hideout Leathers or a Dane Sealand/Lyngby outfit. I'm tempted by the flexibility of the made to measure offering from Hide-Out, so will pop into Hide-out Leathers to check it out.

Funny that is, we seem to be looking at same options, Hideout keep Dane in stock and I was looking at same suit at NEC, unfortunately Dane stand did not have long version to try on at the show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been using a Dane (Asted) suit for the last 8 years.. simply faultless IMHO. But due to weight loss its simply too big now, and its getting a bit old and faded. Hence, I'm inclined to go with what I know and the Dane route. However, with Hideout Leathers having such good reviews I'm tempted to go for the Hi-Pro suit. Trying them on at Hideout Leathers will be the decider:thumb2

Infinity Motorcycles (via TranAm) use Hideout for all UK warranty work on Rukka products so their workmanship should be 1st class.

Back
Top Bottom