bemoto Multi Bike Insurance

UturnTony

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Just got a cracking quote off bemoto for two bikes.
They seem to get good reviews, anyone any experiences to share?

yes me too several bikes one policy and when i changed a bike they sent me £40 back

Great experience with them here too; actually appear to be interested in motorcycles and their customers rather than building a mega-commercial empire.

I am in a Outer London postcode and the Bemoto quote was sh1t - 50% more than the cheapest. In fact all bike insurance quote for London areas are equally bad thanks to the spate of bike thefts. You lucky Home Counties commuters!

As I almost live in the back of beyond I will give them a shout in Feb when my policy is due

I found Bemoto personable and really helpful too when trying to find a policy for a second bike, plus they gave me a good price and benefits - UK and Euro breakdown; helmet and leathers; legals; pers acc; mirroring NCB etc. I took them up on it :)

Saved, ill be giving them a try in the new year. Do we know if they have the ‘not insured if left on the drive’ exclusion thats becoming standard on most policys now?

Saved, ill be giving them a try in the new year. Do we know if they have the ‘not insured if left on the drive’ exclusion thats becoming standard on most policys now?

The question i got was, "where will the bike be kept overnight?" Reply, "in a brick built locked garage" their response,
"good, the bike must be kept in the locked garage while at the home address and claims will not be considered if it is stolen whilst on the drive".
words to that effect anyway. I don't know what the response would have been if i wasn't garaging it. Perhaps the premium would have gone up
but the drive thing would not have been stipulated. Ring and see is best i reckon.

Mine are kept in an enclosed back yard of a mid terrace house ... they were happy with that. (even in Balby, Doncaster)

Not visible from the street, ground anchored, Rotweiller loose in the yard, security chain wired up to 240 volts, glass and barbed wire on the walls, surveillance camera etc. ... they were even happier :thumb

:beerjug:

Great experience with them here too; actually appear to be interested in motorcycles and their customers rather than building a mega-commercial empire.

Quick update. Unfortunately, I had my 2 off-road motorcycles stolen from my locked garage 3 weeks ago.

BeMoto and the underwriters have been brilliant through the claims process. Not something I wanted to test but they have been good to their word.

Back
Top Bottom