Daytona Boot Repairs

Udders

A Needy Twat
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Ok, where do you need to send them to / contact to get my new to me boots re soled?
I sent an email to a dealer down in Hampshire ( Daytona importer I think ) but had no reply.
Ta

I sent them via Hideout Leather last time I had mine re-soled and a zip tidied up.

Any official Daytona retailer (as opposed to some pikey flogging them) should be able to arrange their return to Germany for repair and refurbishment.

Either contact your local Daytona shop, or contact Tran-Am directly. Be prepared for a wait while they repair them though, as mine took a couple of months.

Udders, I bought my Daytonas from the motorcycle gear shop next to Chris Clarke Motorcycles in Wymondham. If they are still there I'm sure they would send them away for you.

Udders, I bought my Daytonas from the motorcycle gear shop next to Chris Clarke Motorcycles in Wymondham. If they are still there I'm sure they would send them away for you.

No longer there I'm afraid.

All replaced, including Chris Clarke, with a Morrisons.

Ok, where do you need to send them to / contact to get my new to me boots re soled?
I sent an email to a dealer down in Hampshire ( Daytona importer I think ) but had no reply.
Ta

As you already know, but maybe email Daytona and ask them if you can send them directly.

daytona®-repair-service

We produce solely in Germany and can therefore offer along with our high quality products and workmanship a special service.
Should your motorcycle boots become worn down, speak to your local dealer and let him check the boots for you. should it prove that a repair is worthwhile, send the boots to us via your dealer and we will give it our best. We repair exclusively using original parts, e.g. zips, soles or velcro fastenings.
daytona® - Service with Quality.

Our address:

daytona® | Bahnhofstraße 5 + 6 |
D - 84307 Eggenfelden | Germany | Telefax: +49 8721 8424 | info@daytona.de

I used SmartRiders In Christchurch (Infinity) - highly recommended. They do an initial assessment (with Tran-AM if needed) and give you a quote and if happy, send them away for you. Mine were done a couple of years ago at a cost of around £160 for re-sole and new Goretex liners. My Zips were ok - (these are the most costly thing to do I was told).

I was told that when these boots go back to Daytona for repair they take them completely apart and then rebuild them. Not a cheap job.

Great find, I too will contact them to see if I can have mine re done .

Had a pair of Daytonas resoled by Altberg in Yorkshire. They did a very good job and at a good price!

Depending on how old they are, Daytona may repair them for free. Mine were less than 3 years old, so when I sent them back, I bought another pair as I couldn’t be without boots, so when they came back, the bill was zero. I then sold the repaired boots on here.

I believe Daytona Sole repairs are around £150 - give us a call if you haven't got them sorted already, they do take a while though - speak to a lad called Kirk, he deals with all our returns etc

Moto Central - 01455221820

I sent pictures of my Daytona Travellers to Germany and got a quote back today for €120 Euro. This is for re soling the boots and replacing the the raised pads on the front of the boots (gear change pad). Seems like good value, freight needs to be added to cost.

I sent pictures of my Daytona Travellers to Germany and got a quote back today for €120 Euro. This is for re soling the boots and replacing the the raised pads on the front of the boots (gear change pad). Seems like good value, freight needs to be added to cost.

That's there or thereabouts right with the postage added on also. annoyingly because they have to go back to Germany, that's quite a bit chunk of the cost, especially as they're a bit of a heavyish bulky product, but so much better than buying a new pair now they retail at £399.99!

Back
Top Bottom