Gerbing Heated Gloves Warranty

casbar

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I had an issue with my gloves, the right hand little finger didn't seem to be waring correctly. I bought the gloves in 2012, saw they had a lifetime warranty, so sent them back to Gerbing yesterday. Today I got an email, apologising for the inconvenience and confirming the right pinky of the glove was showing 12 degrees less heating than the right. So they are replacing the gloves with a new set. Bloody hell great customer service and nice to see a company stand by their products.

I had an issue with my gloves, the right hand little finger didn't seem to be waring correctly. I bought the gloves in 2012, saw they had a lifetime warranty, so sent them back to Gerbing yesterday. Today I got an email, apologising for the inconvenience and confirming the right pinky of the glove was showing 12 degrees less heating than the right. So they are replacing the gloves with a new set. Bloody hell great customer service and nice to see a company stand by their products.

Yes I know it's a stupid question, but where exactly did you send them to? Did you have to provide proof of purchase? I ask because I have several pairs of gloves and all left hand faulty. I have not saved any receipts for them, lost them over the years and was led you believe you had to provide them with this info.
Thanks

Yes I know it's a stupid question, but where exactly did you send them to? Did you have to provide proof of purchase? I ask because I have several pairs of gloves and all left hand faulty. I have not saved any receipts for them, lost them over the years and was led you believe you had to provide them with this info.

Thanks

Yes you need to send them the receipt of where and when you bought them and it must be an authorised dealer. I'm just lucky I kept the receipt. If you search Gerbing UK warranty, it gives you all the details of what to do :)

Yes you need to send them the receipt of where and when you bought them and it must be an authorised dealer. I'm just lucky I kept the receipt. If you search Gerbing UK warranty, it gives you all the details of what to do :)

That's me fekked then. Cheers

Off the record,
Could be worth asking some mates here if anyone has an old receipt...?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Off the record,
Could be worth asking some mates here if anyone has an old receipt...?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

The only fly in that ointment is what happens when their gloves break?

Yes I sold Gerbings for 10myears warranty is usually very fair. I now sell Blaze wear 3 Moto and so far very good. I can’t dish out old Gerbings receipts but I do have a discount code if anyone wants it please PM me it will deduct at check,out on Gerbings. EU website. I’m not allowed to publish it.

Back
Top Bottom