Alternative bags for the aluminium GSA cases.

Deleted account 221212001

Reaction score
Has anyone ever bought any alternative inner bags for the GSA panniers rather than the genuine BMW ones, if so do you have any links etc to where you bought them from. I'm loathe to spend silly money on some bags that I'll hardly ever use. Or alternatively does anyone have any used ones knocking about for a LC model they no longer use?

Ta in advance.

Pikey solution, but French Supermarket carrier bags are a perfect fit, so I use a couple of Carrefour bags for life, my panniers have never leaked

There are bags on eBay that are tailored and do the job, search eBay for Great bikers gear and have a look at their liners, OK for about £35 ish iirc.

I bought some off ebay, they are silver with red gsa script about 8 years ago, they were £50, they also did the carry handles too. Sorry, can't recall the sellers details.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Got one if its any good for you. Genuine bmw.
Used , good condition, no damage or bits missing. Can send you some pics of you want to pm your email address.
Seem to think they are about £90 new so how about £45 posted?

I only use a bag in the larger of the two panniers and it's a Lidl cool bag. Fits perfect and cheap...

These look ideal, pretty local too I'll call them tomorrow and see if `I can collect. Much appreciated.
These look like my "Ard Case" liners that I bought to fit my Ard Panniers on a previous bike.... I still have them as they fit my GS Panniers and they are remarkably durable.

Mate, I’ve got some old unused ones (2012 Twin Cam ones) kicking around somewhere, probably with storage marks, PM me your address and I’ll send them to you if you think they’ll fit.
**Edit, if I can find them!**

I use my old bags from my 2008 GS that went into the black plastic variable panniers, they fit all 3 boxes and have a shoulder strap and inner zip compartment also their top quality

I was lucky enough to buy some KJD (Kathy's Journey Design- https://kathysmotorcyclebags.com) from a seller on this forum. New, the bags are expensive, but at second hand prices they are a damn good buy - sturdy and well made yet they collapse flat when empty so easy storage. I find that bags which unzip all around are much easier to use than the BMW style where everything has to be piled in from the top opening. I also use packing cubes which makes sorting the contents/packing more convenient

I've bought the cheap Chinese bags in the past and they lasted well enough apart from the stitching coming undone in a couple of places

Mate, I’ve got some old unused ones (2012 Twin Cam ones) kicking around somewhere, probably with storage marks, PM me your address and I’ll send them to you if you think they’ll fit.

These will fit. I also have the inner bags from the older model 1200GSA to use in my current alu cases. Only thing is that the bag marked 'Left' is used on the right side and v.v.

Back
Top Bottom