Moto Central

Hut van

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Bumped into big jets and his mates at moto Central today. Good to put a face to the name.
Good to chat guys must try to get a meet with some other guys local to us.

Brian

Free bacon buttie time ?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Mince pies actually and very nice they were too ,chased down with a latte of course
How very cosmopolitan.
Or in the real world they were braw as it was flipping freezing.
Brian

Nice to meet you ,mince pies coffee were very welcome after a miserable run over from Glasgow,Went home via Denny and the Carron Dam,some tasty machinery ,did you manage to take the plunge on anything ,!250 Rallye was stunning with the Honda gold wheels .LOL.Awe the best :beerjug:

Nice to meet you ,mince pies coffee were very welcome after a miserable run over from Glasgow,Went home via Denny and the Carron Dam,some tasty machinery ,did you manage to take the plunge on anything ,!250 Rallye was stunning with the Honda gold wheels .LOL.Awe the best :beerjug:

Hi, well what I didn't get round to speak about was I had put down a deposit on a Indian 1200 Flat tracker whist at the bike show a couple of weeks ago and satire bikes were having an open day on Sunday.
So on Saturday morning I woke up with jitters, thinking have I done the right thing so fired a cross to moto central to ease my mind, it didn't work so had to wait till Sunday to have another look and sit on the Indian.
Seeing the 1200 FTR in the flesh again reminded me why I had put down the deposit, it's such a good looking bike and just a bit different from everything else out there.
It's not as practical as my previous bikes but what the hell, I can always get a cheap sensible bike if I need to.

Hi, well what I didn't get round to speak about was I had put down a deposit on a Indian 1200 Flat tracker whist at the bike show a couple of weeks ago and satire bikes were having an open day on Sunday.
So on Saturday morning I woke up with jitters, thinking have I done the right thing so fired a cross to moto central to ease my mind, it didn't work so had to wait till Sunday to have another look and sit on the Indian.
Seeing the 1200 FTR in the flesh again reminded me why I had put down the deposit, it's such a good looking bike and just a bit different from everything else out there.
It's not as practical as my previous bikes but what the hell, I can always get a cheap sensible bike if I need to.
Don't rub it in;

I really fancied the sport one but circumstances dictate awaiting until new financial year.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I
Don't rub it in;

I really fancied the sport one but circumstances dictate awaiting until new financial year.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

I sold my gs lc after 5 trouble free years and trading in a three and a half year old 1350 miles mt 07 so only need to find £500 for the 1250 FTR S.
Happy days

Brian

Back
Top Bottom