Evening all

Foz

Reaction score
Evening all

Just signed up as I know a good friend of mine (Tunneruk) was an active member here before his very sad passing.

Was just curious to see more of his work. I'm a fellow painter from Kent and we often spoke about doing some joint project work when we both had the time.

I was honoured to airbrush Chris' coffin today. Was a very difficult piece to paint.

Still a bit shellshocked to be honest and just looking to reach out to friends of Chris.

Peace
Foz

Evening all

Just signed up as I know a good friend of mine (Tunneruk) was an active member here before his very sad passing.

Was just curious to see more of his work. I'm a fellow painter from Kent and we often spoke about doing some joint project work when we both had the time.

I was honoured to airbrush Chris' coffin today. Was a very difficult piece to paint.

Still a bit shellshocked to be honest and just looking to reach out to friends of Chris.

Peace
Foz

I didn't have the pleasure of knowing the man, but welcome

Greetings Foz, welcome but wish it could have been in better circumstances.

I hope you didn’t put any stickers on Chris’ coffin ;)

Just added you a subscription here so you can see all the threads regarding Chris

Just added you a subscription here so you can see all the threads regarding Chris

That’s a nice gesture.

Would it not be quite a nice touch if everybody who went to the funeral put a sticker on the coffin ?
I bet Chris would be laughing if he could picture the scene !

Ha! As tempting as it was, no, of course not. And thank you.

Ha ... good one Chief :thumby:

Welcome Foz, wish it could have been in happier circumstances, but welcome nevertheless :thumb

:beerjug:

Greetings Foz, welcome to the forum.

I was fortunate enough to have attended the service on Monday, and it was heart warming to see so many people paying their respects to a great bloke.

It did not feel appropriate to take pictures at the crematorium, but the job Foz did on the coffin was just wonderful - captured Chris's love of walking on the hills.

Welcome fella.

Thanks so much Paul. Really hoped it helped make such an awful event a little less depressing knowing there was a bit of Chris there.

Back
Top Bottom