Scott clothing

Johnnydrama

Reaction score
Anyone on here got the Scott Priority GT suit?

Good, bad?

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Guy I work with has just got himself a DualRaid suit - seems happy with it. He also has a Rukka laminated suit and a Rev'It mesh suit.Early days but he says he likes the DualRaid over the Rukka stuff for the venting.

Priority GT isn't laminated? There's a DP rain suit to go over it, no?

I have Scott Ergonomic rain jacket & pants - great gear.

I assume you know AMI in Gorey do Scott gear?

Priority GT is 3 layer Gore Tex laminated.

I ordered the trousers but they were far too long. Quality was very nice though, deffo on par if not slightly better than the Revit Poseidon trousers I ended up getting.

D.

A lot of the brands are starting to do Laminate suits using their own cheaper membranes.

I use Rev'it Horizon 2 which is laminated but with Rev'its own Hydratex.........I know these membranes will not breath to the level of Goretex.....but I run very hot and I find the Horizon 2 perfectly acceptable.

Scott do another laminated suit below the Priority GT in the range.
If you are in any way "chunky" the Priority GT is very slim in the arms and legs.

I would have a look at the suit below it in the range.......it looks to fit more generously.

The lads in Gorey are the Scott importer for Ireland.......give them a shout.

Sent from a U11

Also give "Celtic Rider" in Kildare a shout.....they are the new Irish agents for Klim and they hold very good stock.

Check out the Klim Apex Jacket.....it's GorePro

They are very competitive on pricing.

Sent from a U11

Cheers lads. Yeh i heard the fit can be long so may not suit. Laminated suits imho are the only way to go here in ireland. Ive been klim for years but in between sizes at the minute.

Poseidon 2 looks good value. Ill also tip to Celtic rider who now fully stock klim for a thorough try out.

Also give "Celtic Rider" in Kildare a shout.....they are the new Irish agents for Klim and they hold very good stock.

Sent from a U11
You got there before me lol

Check out the Klim Apex Jacket.....it's GorePro

Sent from a U11

Their online prices seem a little high, is there any movement if you call in? Good reviews about them

I couldn't say for certain.....but I personally know 3 people who have kitted themselves out there rather than buying online.

Sent from a U11

I’ll head down so, I’m a short arse and in need of new slacks I believe they have some of the D sizes

I’ll head down so, I’m a short arse and in need of new slacks I believe they have some of the D sizes
Indeed they do have d sizes and they also do an in store deal. Say Wes put you on

Hey just done a review of this jacket myself
Mods apologies if links to blogs are not allowed

https://irishmancave.blogspot.com/2018/12/scott-priority-gt-jacket.html
Good review of a fantastic jacket.
Anthony, would you say a fella with big arms (Stew, Guinness and lifting weights) would have trouble with the sleeves of the Priority GT jacket???

I'm looking at buying it's predecessor, it seems to be the same basic shape it just doesn't have the ventilation.

I'm worried that they seem to be cut for slim lads.

Sent from a U11
a2f4ed7e87abff5dadc66ae362389776.jpg

I found the arms to be fine, bicep and forearm not a bother. It was the stretch around the back and under the armpit that drove me mad. Go at least a size up or see can you get the D sizing.

Happy to meet up if you want, you can try mine it’s an xxl. I’m a 44chest and 36waist

I decided to play it safe and order what I know would fit me.
I gave Jamie (MotoCentral on here) a call and got a great price on a Rev'it Horizon 2 jacket, it will hopefully be with me between Xmas and the New Year.

Sent from a U11

Back
Top Bottom