Testing the water.

Wait until 29/03/19. If we have a hard Brexit then used bikes will look attractive against the new bikes that will be priced +10% due to WTO customs tariff....

Wait until 29/03/19. If we have a hard Brexit then used bikes will look attractive against the new bikes that will be priced +10% due to WTO customs tariff....

Surely only for EU-manufactured bikes? Even then, they have to have relative value compared to Japanese and American offerings?

Surely only for EU-manufactured bikes? Even then, they have to have relative value compared to Japanese and American offerings?

What.... like Honda Goldwing (£30,000) or Kawasaki Ninja H2 (£ 26,500) or Harley Davidson CVO Ltd (£34,000) or Indian Roadmaster (£26,000)

Prices are on the UP and UP.... makes our bikes look cheap :D

By the time we get to 2020 a new GSA will be £25,000

Spent formative years riding older bikes with their reliability issues and riding thru winter with its slippery ice and salt issues (how **** does anyone clean a bike after each ride in mid winter?). So, being past that stage, the big question: do i buy a new bike now and get a bargain but lose 4 months of warranty with it parked-up in the garage until Easter, OR wait until Easter, then buy the new bike but risk not being able to get a (cash) discount????????????? Anyone?????????

Sure - other EU manufactured bikes - but I thought he was talking about his GS and trading that in ? It's made in Berlin I think. Bigger problem with cars.......make your purchases before March 29th....or just after if we get a transition as they'll be lots of stock in the country :)

Back
Top Bottom