Ultimate Windshield Adjuster

Flaming T

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
shut up and take my money...

c7cadc97a90a457f6770d9f6f4439ea6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And yet everybody pays 1000 for an Ackrapovic that strictly speaking does exactly nothing useful but increase noise...:hide

And yet everybody pays 1000 for an Ackrapovic that strictly speaking does exactly nothing useful but increase noise...:hide
That and the colour of the headers are the only reasons I got mine. Does the job, makes me happy!

And whereas no bystander, unless of teenage years, is impressed by noise (they just think "what a prick"), just think how swanky and cool you'd feel when you oh-so-casually lower/raise up the screen when stopped at a TL.

I want one (on the new model, when it comes out)

Tthink it works on the 1250, the screens are the same

Only to be used once ......

I agree, once you find your sweet spot it usually stays there unless something very unusual happens (extreme heat, rain, whatever...) the advantege is that you can try diferent configurations on the fly at full speed instead of having to stop (or throtle down) to adjust it.
but me, I´d keep the 500 and do it by hand (ok, you know hat I mean :D )

Flaming T, Do you have a link to the Chinese electric screen on your post?

My mate has just moved up from an RT-LC to the all conquering GS-LC and his only gripe is that the GS doesn’t have an electric screen, now he can fix it :D

its not a new idea,came out a few years ago and dissapeared as it didnt work,was it givi who brought the first one out?

Back
Top Bottom