Triumph Thurxton - 'TFC' Triumph Factory Custom

I actually prefer the British Racing green with gold Ohlins forks version even though I know the two are a complete anachronism.

There’ll be an R in our garage from Monday (snow permitting). Shore is purdy!

The existing forks are Showa Big Piston - the spy shot photos are fully adjustable Ohlins N something or others, look at the blue anodised thingy at the top in the photos. I might also now something about the engine, weight and price but on the other hand I may not ;)

The existing forks are Showa Big Piston - the spy shot photos are fully adjustable Ohlins N something or others, look at the blue anodised thingy at the top in the photos. I might also now something about the engine, weight and price but on the other hand I may not ;)

Could you be any more pathetic? Stop trying to big yourself, your self indulgence is embarrassing.

MCN suggest £20k +, or have I read it wrongly. Seems a tad expensive for a few carbon fibre extras & maybe a suspension upgrade, so where is the added value compared with a Thruxton R.

Looks more like a marketing strategy, a bit of rolling publicity to feed us over the winter.

MCN suggest £20k +, or have I read it wrongly. Seems a tad expensive for a few carbon fibre extras & maybe a suspension upgrade, so where is the added value compared with a Thruxton R.

Looks more like a marketing strategy, a bit of rolling publicity to feed us over the winter.

That price is wrong trust me.

Back
Top Bottom