Oooops. 1250gsa issue

ukrr

Reaction score
Saw on social media that Bruce of Teapotone was attempting a 2000 mile ride around the uk on a demo r1250gsa but suffered total electrical failure part way through. I have a 1250 gs so hope it’s a rogue occurrence

Take any bike you care to mention and at some point an example of that bike has had a failure of some kind and yet people seem to take great delight in highlighting the fact. :nenau

Take any bike you care to mention and at some point an example of that bike has had a failure of some kind and yet people seem to take great delight in highlighting the fact. :nenau

If you care to read the OP’s post properly, you’ll see he also has a new GSA1250 so wasn’t taking any delight in highlighting this failure .

Should have opted for the £300 HP Battery:blast

FFS. Why have a better battery option on a 18k bike. Also interesting to find out what electrical kit he was running as well. Overloaded electrically ?

Hes only recently purchased an 1200 after his accident, so I dont think the 1250 will be a permanent replacement

If you care to read the OP’s post properly, you’ll see he also has a new GSA1250 so wasn’t taking any delight in highlighting this failure .

If you care to read the OP’s post properly he has a 1250 gs :/

LC 2013 to mid 2017 nearly got most of the bugs ironed out, then comes the TFT version and was looking good, now a totally new version and back to square one, we must admit it, we are gullible and love it.

Just to clarify. - this is my 4th GS and happy with all of them so far but keen to understand the nature of the failure of the loaner to understand if it was simply a rogue event

Just to clarify. - this is my 4th GS and happy with all of them so far but keen to understand the nature of the failure of the loaner to understand if it was simply a rogue event

Electronics anything can happen, and usually does whatever the device might be , hardly hear about ops asking about other things except the bear...........:D

LC 2013 to mid 2017 nearly got most of the bugs ironed out, then comes the TFT version and was looking good, now a totally new version and back to square one, we must admit it, we are gullible and love it.

Sooo….. What is new in the electronics department?

Back
Top Bottom