NEW MEMBER/ GS OWNER UK HAMPSHIRE

Oli drummer

Reaction score
Hi all
just saying hello, have recently picked myself up a 2009 gs adventure that despite having 108k miles on the clock is abasaloutely immaculate!

just wondering what sorta mileage people have on their bikes ? im hoping to do many more next year on this beast! having come from an mt09 I was shocked on how much better the big gs is on bends plus the added freedom of being able to go on any rough backlanes with confidence and have loads more fun.

bike came with 1 owner from new and full service history, runs perfectly anything to watch out common fault wise ?

cheers all
Oli

A 09 bike that has a full history should be well sorted. I wouldn’t worry about miles on it the engine are very good. It has probably had a few recalls done over the years and should give years of use. Find a good indapendent spechilest and keep up the service schedule. Welcome along. JJH

108k how many bikes do you know that would still be running with that milage ? Put another 100 k on it then what a classic

not only that, after 108k it runs just as sweet as my dads 09 bike that had done 12k ! infact it runs sweeter Than my 3 year old mt09 with 30k
I have a feeling that the Yamaha will be up for sale soon. I fancy putting on some Pirelli scorpion rally str's on for a bit of light off road. anybody had any experience on road with these tyres ?
seems that they handle tarmac well according to reviews
thanks for the warm welcome all !

Back
Top Bottom