Hello everyone I’m new.

Luke2184

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi Guys, I’ve just joined my name is Luke, I have a few bikes & im looking into purchasing an r1200gs LC. I’m looking forward to the social side of it all. Anyway merry Christmas & all that. 🏍

Hello Luke, welcome along and merry Christmas!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Welcome Luke ... congrats on coming straight in as a subscribed member. You'll soon get your money back, worth every penny :thumb

Keep your head below the parapet for a bit ... there are snipers on here waiting :D

Enjoy

:beerjug:

Welcome to the forum. I'm not that far away from you.

Keep your eye on the East Mids section. Mr Nimrod will shortly be posting up about a January Breakfast meet soon. Come along if you can. :thumby:

Hello & welcome.

When you say social side, what are you looking for?

Hi Luke, welcome, it's a bit livelier over here compared to the boxertrix side of the road!! Loads of info and well worth the subscription though, good luck with the new bike search.

Al.

Hi mate, yeah boxertrix Guys recommended I join here, I love that club nice people.

Hello,

good luck with your hunt & purcahse

it's a buyers market

post up what you get :)

The banter on this site is great,a few road trips in the future is what I have in mind

Luke you will travel far and meet many strange and wonderful people........ use the force Luke , use the force

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom