Returning to the fold ....

430dxd

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I had a test ride on the new 1250 last week and was hooked again.
Less than 2 years after selling my Triple Black I'm PX'ing my R1200R Sport for a 1250 TE Exclusive, delivery set for January 4th.

I thought the new engine was amazing (a potential licence loser); ... the TFT screen is very bright, clear and "large", I liked that as well; ... and the brakes(Hayes front), suspension and handling was typically GS perfect. ... AND an LED headlight !

The TE Exclusive colour scheme is a bit more sober than the HP/Rallye, with (very) shiny black alloys, black engine and drive, black beak and tank, ... ver Triple Black reborn, ... but the yellow in the graphics is still not quite doing it for me personally, (don't know if it's possible to peel the decals off and have it plain black or if it would look any better :nenau ... they don't seem to be lacquered over ?). ..and not quite sure why the frame is half grey half black rather than one or the other.

Can't wait .... happy birthday to me :tigger

Welcome back, that's a quick delivery time, am waiting till March for my new GSA

I bought it at Baldestones in Peterborough, they had 2 brand new ones on the shop floor, (the one I bought was being PDI’d while we discussed options) they had an Exclusive and a an HP/Rallye TE.

Welcome back, that's a quick delivery time, am waiting till March for my new GSA

me to,I could have had it earlier but thought i would wait for the new reg

Back
Top Bottom