My Crosstourer DCT

Well it’s either as you say.....

Buy a set of HEED Crash bars and sell the set you have on the forum.
Or....think the Heed are about £135 from eBay.

The rubber bungs aren’t included. But I purchased 10 so have a few spares.

Return the Hepco & Becker Sump Guard.

Then buy the SW Mochech Sump guard and get it powder coated.

Think the first option would be the cheapest and best.

By the way.
The R&G side stand enlarger is very good.

Well it’s either as you say.....

Buy a set of HEED Crash bars and sell the set you have on the forum.
Or....think the Heed are about £135 from eBay.

The rubber bungs aren’t included. But I purchased 10 so have a few spares.

Return the Hepco & Becker Sump Guard.

Then buy the SW Mochech Sump guard and get it powder coated.

Think the first option would be the cheapest and best.

By the way.
The R&G side stand enlarger is very good.

Mine is the SW Motech and I’ve painted it with Flatbed Truck liner paint from Halfords which gives is it a rough cast look. I also painted the plastic shrouds on the spots with the same paint which gives them the appearance of metal. I’ve since found out you can get items powder coated in a lovely crackle finish a la 70s Ford rocker covers so I’m going to get it done in that.

+1 on the R&G stand thingy , works well .:thumb

Had my Honda ‘crashbars’ powder coated in the crinkle black finish, my powder coaters (Aerocoat) offer it in 2 grades, I went for the less crinkled (if that makes sense) and the spotlight covers I sprayed the same colour as the engine cases ( colour matched rattle can) going to get my sw Motech engine guard powder coated.

Mine is the SW Motech and I’ve painted it with Flatbed Truck liner paint from Halfords which gives is it a rough cast look. I also painted the plastic shrouds on the spots with the same paint which gives them the appearance of metal. I’ve since found out you can get items powder coated in a lovely crackle finish a la 70s Ford rocker covers so I’m going to get it done in that.

+1 on the R&G stand thingy , works well .:thumb

I've returned the Hepco plate as I want to keep the SW-Motech crash-bars.

Rushy - Does the SW-Motech plate fit the DCT with Honda centre stand without any issues ? If so, I'm going for it.

I've returned the Hepco plate as I want to keep the SW-Motech crash-bars.

Rushy - Does the SW-Motech plate fit the DCT with Honda centre stand without any issues ? If so, I'm going for it.

Yep mine seems to fit perfectly with DCT & centre stand . I didn’t fit it myself , it was already on the bike when I bought it, but it looks totall standard , no modifications.

Back
Top Bottom