UPS Tamworth

younger06

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Any of ye lovely Irish lads any experience of how long a UPS parcel takes to get delivered after it's departure scan from the hub in Tamworth UK ???

I'm clutching at straws here but I'm hoping to get my Christmas pressy to myself before the 25th........it was scanned out of Tamworth at 6.25am yesterday!!!

Wasn't there a big fire at the UPS Tamworth departure hub yesterday morning? :nenau

:augie

Please, please let that be a joke.

The Rev'it jacket I got was the last one in stock!!

Sent from a U11

I know I had bits delivered by UPS or DHL(but there all handled by the 1 company in the Wesht) from the UK and above all couriers it was rapid delivery...but this time of year dude..are you far from UPS in Dublin,you might be able to collect,they delivered to me on xmas eve a couple years ago at about 5pm,I felt so sorry for the driver,he stil had a load of deliveries and he said it could be for someones kids so he had 2 keep going

I know I had bits delivered by UPS or DHL(but there all handled by the 1 company in the Wesht) from the UK and above all couriers it was rapid delivery...but this time of year dude..are you far from UPS in Dublin,you might be able to collect,they delivered to me on xmas eve a couple years ago at about 5pm,I felt so sorry for the driver,he stil had a load of deliveries and he said it could be for someones kids so he had 2 keep going
I'm in Naas. I would have no problem going to get it but its impossible to organise things like that with the larger couriers.

Maybe Monday delivery so.

Sent from a U11

Please, please let that be a joke.

The Rev'it jacket I got was the last one in stock!!

Sent from a U11

Oh I wouldn't get too worked up about it.
Rev'it jackets aren't all they're cracked up to be.

:augie

;) :D

Half the pleasure is in the anticipation. Imagine your joy when one of Santa's elves surprisingly delivers a fabulous new jacket to you on the cusp of Christmas day.

;) :D

Half the pleasure is in the anticipation. Imagine your joy when one of Santa's elves surprisingly delivers a fabulous new jacket to you on the cusp of Christmas day.
I know......it is rather exciting!

I suppose Friday is the next half normal business day it might get delivered, I'll just have to keep the bike locked up until then (previous jacket already sold and I ain't wearing my Rev'it Chronos in the thick of winter)

Sent from a U11

Another fantastic result from MotoCentral.......ordered this day last week over the phone.....they didn't hold my size in stock, had to order it in from Rev'it in Holland........jacket left MotoCentral on Thursday afternoon and is in my hands in Naas this morning.

Back
Top Bottom