Where the hell is winter?

Complaining about no winter? Or about shooting and voting Tory?

If you mean winter, it is because I normally spend my winters skiing (downhill at Cairngorm as it is nearby and I have a season pass and cross country skiing on local tracks), winter hill walking and winter climbing.

Not a lot of that lot available just now. I enjoy a good winter (defined by me as one I can do winter sports in) as much as a good summer so I don't want a damp warm winter.

Well it’ll be here soon, and you’ll be able to say it’s too cold!

Bet you vote tory as well.

He'd be daft not too, they pay his wages.
May and Gove look after their pals in the grouse moors.
The amount you are now paying for her wealthy mates ‘sport’ has risen from £45m to £84m.
Whilst Scottish farmers have lost the battle over their unpaid ‘convergence’ cash, finally admitting that they would not see any of the disputed £160m EU top-up that was awarded to Scotland but allocated elsewhere in the UK by David Cameron.
The amount of money a wee groose gets be more akin to caviar by the time it reaches the plate. I'd rather have chicken.

He'd be daft not too, they pay his wages.
May and Gove look after their pals in the grouse moors.
The amount you are now paying for her wealthy mates ‘sport’ has risen from £45m to £84m.
Whilst Scottish farmers have lost the battle over their unpaid ‘convergence’ cash, finally admitting that they would not see any of the disputed £160m EU top-up that was awarded to Scotland but allocated elsewhere in the UK by David Cameron.
The amount of money a wee groose gets be more akin to caviar by the time it reaches the plate. I'd rather have chicken.

But you are happy to eat the pheasant and venison Gerrard provides at Blacklunans free of charge, as we all are

But you are happy to eat the pheasant and venison Gerrard provides at Blacklunans free of charge, as we all are

The first one that was in the estate was the last one I attended 2010 I think ? that may tell you something.
Think you are the one that is continually looking for freebees you are spoken of in legendary critique of when it came to avoiding rounds and still managing to get pished.
It became a sport amongst us watching you in Ullapool :beerjug:

All the ones I attemded we all chipped in and Bhud was the heid chef.

The first one that was in the estate was the last one I attended that may tell you something.
Think you are the one that is continually looking for freebees you are spoken of in legendary critique of when it came to avoiding rounds and still managing to get pished.
It became a sport amongst us watching you in Ullapool :beerjug:

Good shot but missed the target :thumb

Be careful what you wish for...

'UK weather forecast: Britons braced for ‘SNOW STORMS’ in January as ‘REAL WINTER’ looms
A NEW ‘Beast from the East’ could be on the way in the UK, with some experts warning Britons the “real winter” is coming.'

'UK weather forecast: Britons braced for ‘SNOW STORMS’ in January as ‘REAL WINTER’ looms
A NEW ‘Beast from the East’ could be on the way in the UK, with some experts warning Britons the “real winter” is coming.'
No doubt you read that pish in the daily mail.

RN speak

Ex = has been
Spurt = drip under pressure

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom