Ludlow

neale sutton

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Have not been for a while .But do people still go to Ludlow since being told we are no longer welcome and lf not where do you go now.

We went this year but the farmers market was shite and there are no longer any Michelin starred restaurants. Nice architecture but a dull town.

Went a few weeks ago and still a few regular bikes on Saturday lunchtime.
Bike parking was limited as the market had extended. still some good butchers and the market cheese stall is as good as ever.

Went there a few times during the year, always managed to park by the market near the castle, I don't remember being told we are no longer welcome, when did that happen.

I live in Ludlow

Where bikes used to park, cars now park and although there is a " parking " ban, it's ignored.
The businesses, did stage a protest about the ban, but nothing changed. I'm up most Sunday's and still bikes are coming and parking.

The car park by the library is free on a Sunday ( the one where, there is an upper and lower area ) so park in a bay and don't worry or park as usual, but you'll be amongst cars and you might be moved on, or maybe a ticket :beerjug:

If more info is required " MAG " have been involved, and have had a presence there ... See there website and several local bike groups/forums have been looking at mass demos.

Last edited:
I live in Ludlow

Where bikes used to park, cars now park and although there is a " parking " ban, it's ignored.
The businesses, did stage a protest about the ban, but nothing changed. I'm up most Sunday's and still bikes are coming and parking.

The car park by the library is free on a Sunday ( the one where, there is an upper and lower area ) so park in a bay and don't worry or park as usual, but you'll be amongst cars and you might be moved on, or maybe a ticket :beerjug:

If more info is required " MAG " have been involved, and have had a presence there ... See there website and several local bike groups/forums have been looking at mass demos.

FFS whats wrong with the world, everyone moaning they got no trade, then ban parking. Honestly, you couldn't make this up!

I have rarely had any issues parking by the Castle, and Marks Bacon Sarnies at the Silver Grill in the Market, I can vouch for :thumb

Back
Top Bottom