Hilltop

No one use Af Xied's these days?
I have a set on my 2007 GSA.......fantastic bit of kit.

I had to do something with the fueling. I run sports headers with Remus Revolution and a K&N

Sent from a U11

Have them on my 09, transformed it. They don't get mentioned much these days. Even better now they are transferable to the LC's with the little adapter thingy.

A local bike dealer in Jersey (not BMW) can now conducted Hilltop ECU remaps (they can flash the ECU remotely from Hilltop). This is good news as islanders needed to post their ECU before. I was never keen on that idea.

Quite tempted now although I honestly think that my 2017 GS Rallye is great out of the crate but I am tempted to see if it could be even better.:augie

Yep, I am another axfied user on my TC. Previous bike had a hilltop remap...struggle to tell the difference between the two...both transform the bike and roughly the same cost.

If you can get a reflash remotely this would probably be the way I would go.... less additional wires=less to go wrong.

A local bike dealer in Jersey (not BMW) can now conducted Hilltop ECU remaps (they can flash the ECU remotely from Hilltop). This is good news as islanders needed to post their ECU before. I was never keen on that idea.

Quite tempted now although I honestly think that my 2017 GS Rallye is great out of the crate but I am tempted to see if it could be even better.:augie

How does that work then? I want to take mine to Hilltop, but the first Saturday he can do is in July. :eek::blast

I don't know exactly. I can only assume that he (Hilltop) is 'licensing' his software to third parties. I popped in this morning and chatted to the tech at the Jersey Bike shop. They used to provide a service whereby they removed your ECU for you and sent it to Hilltop, then re-fitted as a package but now he can plug the bikes in via the diagnostic port in the shop and remotely flash the ECU.
https://www.facebook.com/motorama.jersey/photos/a.809768869107241/2144502085633906/?type=3&theater

I don't know exactly. I can only assume that he (Hilltop) is 'licensing' his software to third parties. I popped in this morning and chatted to the tech at the Jersey Bike shop. They used to provide a service whereby they removed your ECU for you and sent it to Hilltop, then re-fitted as a package but now he can plug the bikes in via the diagnostic port in the shop and remotely flash the ECU.
https://www.facebook.com/motorama.jersey/photos/a.809768869107241/2144502085633906/?type=3&theater

I might give Premier a bell tomorrow and see if they can offer that service.

I might give Premier a bell tomorrow and see if they can offer that service.

If you're stuck, or even if you're not, give Speedycom a call and talk to Ian Carson - http://www.speedycom.co.uk/shop/home.php He's a nice guy and likes to talk a lot. :D

I dropped in there to buy a Servo Buddy while I was in Englandshire to go to Motorcycle Live at the NEC last year. I was there for ages. Ian does the Hilltop software and told me he's a good mate of Geoff's.

Hello, has anyone posted their ECU to Hilltop to have it re-mapped and if so, did it make a significant improvement.

Thanks.

in answer to your question mate ,when i was there getting my bike done he had two ecu,s on the bench waiting to do them ,they had been posted over to him from cananda ,he was saying he would dp them in the next day or two and post them back .he also said it made difference doing it that way or doing it on the bike it was six and two three,s .

in answer to your question mate ,when i was there getting my bike done he had two ecu,s on the bench waiting to do them ,they had been posted over to him from cananda ,he was saying he would dp them in the next day or two and post them back .he also said it made difference doing it that way or doing it on the bike it was six and two three,s .

Thanks for that, this is a great forum where the information and feedback is second to none, and when complete strangers take the time to try and help you out, it's very humbling. :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom