F750GS - Running-in Check (600 Miles) - Cost?

RichardD

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I'm about to get my F750GS booked in for the 600 mile "running-in check". Just wondered what you guys have paid for that service?

I know some will have got the service included in the bike sale, but I focused my negotiation in a different direction - so I have to pay for the service.

Interested to know some ballpark prices...

My dealer Wollaston will always quote when booking any service work & holds firm, subject to them not finding anything untoward.

There's not much to a 600 mile service - oil/filter & a quick check over, maybe a valet/spruce up if the bike needs it, so I reckon £100 max.

Thanks both. That's about what I was expecting (£100). Being a new rider, I just wanted to check before I ask my dealer to quote.

Never let the dealer “valet” your bike unless you’ve seen them doing it and you’re happy. They’re most likely applying corrosive truck wash with a high pressure jet gun round the back. Do you really need a valet after 600 miles?

£100 credit added to my bike sale to cover the first service. Might be a while before i get to 600 miles...weather forecast is Storm Force Winds tomorrow....nice!

I know you asked for the first.. But to keep in mind, I am going for the second and it's around £160

Back
Top Bottom