F750GS Hand Guards

Cutting involves tools......not allowed near tools. Contacted Givi...they advise

Regarding your email no these won’t fit you will need the below. Part number HP5129 these are in stock retail without vat £82.50 (£99 inc Vat) To purchase any Givi products, simply contact your local Givi stockist / retailer, details of which can be found via the banner heading of “Distribution” on the Givi.co.uk website. Thank you for contacting Givi UK.

If I'm buying new I'll go Barkbusters and leave the clever stuff to yous lot, £123 for the mounting kit and full storm guards https://chainspeed.co.uk/shop-by-bi...d-kit-for-bmw-r1200gs-lc-gsa-lc-r1250-gs-gsa/ (Note these may not fit if you have a TFT screen)

I spent 30 mins trying to find a dropped bolt last night. :D

About 1.5cms chopped off with a Junior hacksaw then shaped and filed smooth. 10 mins each side. Easy Peasy!

new bike

orded my new bike to day bmw 750gs took a test ride on a suzuke 650 v storm it hasernt got the low down pull ove the bmw all well i pick my bike up in 2 weeks from manchester willams got a great deal to partx my 700gs so i have panyers four sale thay fit bmw 700/800 gs they ar bmw ofichel paneres open to offers

I bought the Powerbronze handguards in white which look very nice on my white 750GS. They don't come with any fittings but you can buy them on Ebay from China

Back
Top Bottom