3d printed go pro mount

Good call. Lucky I'm not in it for the money. Just ordered petg to have a go with. Just got to get temps and feed/layer height right.

Same here mate, but enjoy making things for the mates, makes me feel clever now and again.........:p also if you want some really good PETG you can get it from the Prusa shop link below, however you need to order a bit as shipping costs are about 25 euros alone, or you can get on Amazon different PETG but also really good, link to reviews below.

https://all3dp.com/1/petg-filament-3d-printing/

https://shop.prusa3d.com/de/16-filament

I've had good results with SunLu petg. Printing at 225c nozzle, 75c bed and 40mm/s on an Ender 3. Bed level has to be spot on though.

I take your word for it, no idea what Ally would cost, so sticking with PETG, everything else Gopro is PETG, so must be OK............;)
Yea, I know I sound like a bat sayer. Don't want to! But this kind of thing is my day job. I find it frustrating and bump into it myself for my own stuff all the time. To be honest, I think you're on the right track already . You might not have the quality of finish with the filament printing, but for this stuff is pretty good.

What I could offer you is a full thermal and mechanical load simulation so you end up with an optimised design for your particular material

I've done a load of things myself, but using SLA then getting them vibe finished and dyed. They look and perform like injection mouldings with a fine sparked finish. Bloody amazing. I've thought to offer them on here. But even they are on the edge of being economically viable. I'd need to sell about 50pcs to make it work.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Yea, I know I sound like a bat sayer. Don't want to! But this kind of thing is my day job. I find it frustrating and bump into it myself for my own stuff all the time. To be honest, I think you're on the right track already . You might not have the quality of finish with the filament printing, but for this stuff is pretty good.

What I could offer you is a full thermal and mechanical load simulation so you end up with an optimised design for your particular material

I've done a load of things myself, but using SLA then getting them vibe finished and dyed. They look and perform like injection mouldings with a fine sparked finish. Bloody amazing. I've thought to offer them on here. But even they are on the edge of being economically viable. I'd need to sell about 50pcs to make it work.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

ta for that mate, but because, I am not in this for the money, just a helping hand for a few who need a cheap bracket to use, and not cost them a ton of money, I think the settings with the PETG at 10 and 50 infill seem plenty strong, yep they will not have the luxury finish, but they will do the job fine.....:beerjug:

First teething problems with the printer, the PSU has just blown, lucky for me I still have warranty by 12 days.........................:blast:blast:blast:blast and parts I needed printed for the lads are done........:bow

Update new PSU should be with me by Tuesday, so hopefully will be back to printing on Tuesday night, if the PSU has not done any other damage, that I can only check on Tuesday, so is life.

After much digging, I have realised that the PSU shipped with the prusa is a tad under powered, so even though a replacement PSU is on the way, I have ordered a slightly more powerful and supposedly more reliable PSU from Meanwell, the link below might be useful for some later, if the same happens, I will just have to print a housing box for the upgrade......:D

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Meanwell-E...äuse+ +Mean+Well+LRS-350-24+Netzteil+350W+24V

OK well back up and printing again, finally found out not as cheap as I thought to send these by the post, joy of living overseas, so best I can do guys for 2 mounts and spacers posted is 15 euros, I am still not making money, however, not losing any now, just my time that I do not count...............:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom